Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia
BEAUTIFUL FOUR MILE BEACH - where you are almost certain to find a coconut washed up on the sand, just to prove you truly are in paradise. swimming, sunbathing or leisurely walks along the white sand and azure blue tropical waters of the Coral Sea.
MAGICAL MARINA MIRAGE - all the vessels await your arrival in the hope you will choose them to board for your Great Barrier Reef adventure, it also houses fine dining and wonderful boutique shopping on the inlet.
RETAIL THERAPY - PORT DOUGLAS STYLE - especially the retail delights of exclusive Macrossan Street, it is a shopper’s paradise. With Nautilus Holiday Apartments situated just a 10 minute stroll from it all, you’ll be on the ‘strip’ before you can say “I’ll have this thanks” !
There are two large supermarkets allowing guests the chance to forage for supplies for a beach picnic, or to pick up groceries which allow you to self cater in one of our spacious 1, 2 and & bedroom apartments.
View Larger Map
Port Douglas Markets
The Port Douglas markets are open every Sunday. Established almost 20 years, Port Douglas Sunday Market provide locally made hand crafted goods of every description.Check out the many stalls delightfully layed out under Historic Fig Trees with the Dickson Inlet making it a picture perfect location.
Port Douglas Tours & Attractions
To make your stay more interesting and enjoyable,we can organise tours for you. Just ask at the front desk and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
There is so much on offer and so little time and space to tell you all about it on this website, so here are a list of our
TOP MUST SEE/DO things when you visit.
- Drive along the coast road
- Walk along Four Mile Beach
- Ride the beach on horseback
- See the view from the lookout
- Take a swim at 'Mossman Gorge'
- Visit Magnificent 'Cape Tribulation'
- Experience the 'GREAT BARRIER REEF'
- Watch the Parasailing from 'Rex Lookout'
- Be in Port Douglas on Sunday for the markets
- Explore the world's oldest rainforest 'The Daintree'
- Enjoy Breakfast with the Birds at 'Rainforest Habitat'
- Wander through the village in the rainforest 'Kuranda'
- Smile at a Crocodile at 'Hartleys Crocodile Adventures'
- View the sunset from one of the many vantage points
- Visit the many coffee plantations and wineries of the region
- Get up above it all in a Hot Air Balloon, Helicopter or Microlight
- Sore like eagles as you fly above the rainforest on the 'Skyrail'
- For the not so faint hearted try bungy jumping, white water rafting and jungle surfing
- Discover all that Tropical North Queensland has to offer and visit the surrounding region